By Mohammad Mursaleen
Read Online or Download Applied Summability Methods (SpringerBriefs in Mathematics) PDF
Similar number theory books
The current publication includes fourteen expository contributions on quite a few themes hooked up to quantity thought, or Arithmetics, and its relationships to Theoreti cal Physics. the 1st half is mathematically orientated; it bargains in general with ellip tic curves, modular types, zeta capabilities, Galois conception, Riemann surfaces, and p-adic research.
Aimed toward readers strange with advanced numbers, this article explains the right way to clear up the types of difficulties that often come up within the technologies, specifically electric reports. to guarantee a simple and entire realizing, it develops issues from the start, with emphasis on structures relating to algebraic operations.
Diophantine equations over quantity fields have shaped probably the most vital and fruitful components of arithmetic all through civilisation. lately expanding curiosity has been aroused within the analogous region of equations over functionality fields. although, even if huge growth has been made via prior authors, none has tried the important challenge of supplying tools for the particular answer of such equations.
This quantity comprises chosen refereed papers in response to lectures offered on the ‘Fifth foreign Fez convention on Commutative Algebra and functions’ that used to be held in Fez, Morocco in June 2008. the quantity represents new developments and components of classical study in the box, with contributions from many alternative international locations.
- Generalizations of Thomae's Formula for Zn Curves: 21 (Developments in Mathematics)
- The Arithmetic of Elliptic Curves: 106 (Graduate Texts in Mathematics)
- "e:" The Story of a Number: The Story of a Number (Princeton Science Library)
- Fundamentals of the Theory of Operator Algebras. V2: Advanced Theory: 002 (Pure and Applied Mathematics)
- Elementary and Analytic Theory of Algebraic Numbers (Springer Monographs in Mathematics)
Additional info for Applied Summability Methods (SpringerBriefs in Mathematics)