By PhD Feindler Eva
In this ground-breaking exploration, a glittering array of experts examine how and why anger is considered as a secondary emotion through so much scientific theories and practitioners and seeks to reply to the subsequent questions:
- What are anger-related issues?
- What have they got in universal and the way are they various?
- How can we deal with a number of the anger-related problems?
Drawing on one case examine, the top-notch individuals every one current a unique approach to therapy for anger-related issues. through bearing in mind the range of views and coverings to be had for anger-related problems, this ebook presents an outline of ways clinicians can enforce every one of those remedies in addition to mix remedies to supply a adapted remedy for every person client.
- Anger similar issues: easy concerns, versions and Diagnostic concerns, Howard Kassinove and Raymond Chip Tafrate
- The Case of Anthony, Eva L. Feindler
- proof for powerful therapy of Anger-Related problems, Jerry L. Deffenbacher
- Cultural and Gender issues within the review and therapy of Anger-Related issues, Sandra P. Thomas
- Psychoanalytic therapy of Anger and Aggression, Danielle Knafo and Seymour Moscovitz
- Anger administration for Adults: A Menu-Driven Cognitive-Behavioral method of the therapy of Anger problems, Raymond Chip Tafrate and Howard Kassinove
- Dialectical habit treatment for Anger-Related issues, Jill H. Rathus
- Couples and kinfolk therapy of Anger problems, Eli Karam and Jay Lebow
- Psychopharmacological issues in Anger administration, Henry Edwards
- Emotion-Focused treatment for Anger, Josée L. Jarry and Sandra C. Paivio
- Treating Anger with knowledge and Compassion: A Buddhist process, C. Peter Bankart
- An Adlerian method of the therapy of Anger problems, Daniel Ecksein, Al Milliren, Paul R. Rasmussen, and Robert Willhite
- Assimilative Psychodynamic Psychotherapy: An Integrative method of Anger problems, Jerold Gold
- a number of views at the Conceptualization and therapy of Anger-Related problems, Eva L. Feindler and Alison Byers
Series Edtor's Note
Foreword, by Ray DiGiuseppe, PhD
Questions for Contributors
Appendix A: Comparative remedies of Anger-Related problems
Read Online or Download Anger-Related Disorders: A Practitioner's Guide to Comparative Treatments (Springer Series on Comparative Treatments for Psychological) PDF
Best pathologies books
This quantity offers a scholarly research of psychopathic and sociopathic personalities and the stipulations that supply upward thrust to them. In so doing, it bargains a coherent theoretical and developmental research of socialization and its vicissitudes, and of the function performed in socialization by means of the crime-relevant genetic features of the kid and the talents and barriers of the first socializing brokers, the oldsters.
The premiere quantity within the growth in Self Psychology sequence was once accomplished years after Heinz Kohut's dying in 1981. as a result, this quantity has a distinct prestige within the heritage of self psychology: it bears the imprint of Kohut whereas charting a process theoretical and medical development within the post-Kohut period.
Studienarbeit aus dem Jahr 2008 im Fachbereich Psychologie - Beratung, Therapie, be aware: 1+, ALH (Akademie für ganzheitliche Lebens- und Heilweisen - Haan), 192 Quellen im Literaturverzeichnis, Sprache: Deutsch, summary: Folgende Fragestellungen versucht die vorliegende Arbeit zu beantworten: 1. Welches sind die Konnotationen der unterschiedlichen Begriffe um den Suizid herum und used to be wird durch deren Gebrauch jeweils ausgelöst?
In the course of the global, the inhabitants of older adults keeps to develop. the increase in geriatric populations has noticeable a rise in study on scientific diagnostic, overview, and remedy concerns aimed toward this inhabitants. scientific geropsychologists have elevated their curiosity either in delivering psychological overall healthiness providers in addition to constructing techniques to enhance caliber of lifestyles for all older adults.
- How Did We End Up Here?: Surviving and Thriving in a Character Disordered World
- From Psychiatric Patient to Citizen Revisited (Foundations of Mental Health Practice)
- Le sfumature della scrittura: Caratteri e carattere: quello che la grafologia rivela di te (Italian Edition)
- Psychisch krank und schwanger - geht das?: Ein Ratgeber zu Kinderwunsch, Schwangerschaft, Stillzeit und Psychopharmaka (Rat & Hilfe) (German Edition)
- Contemporary Trauma Narratives: Liminality and the Ethics of Form (Routledge Interdisciplinary Perspectives on Literature)
- Möglichkeiten der Musiktherapie bei der Behandlung physisch und psychisch kranker Kinder und Jugendlicher (German Edition)
Additional resources for Anger-Related Disorders: A Practitioner's Guide to Comparative Treatments (Springer Series on Comparative Treatments for Psychological)